Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivation

So, two posts in one day, huh!  I know, pretty crazy over here.  Actually, I came to my blog to write one thing and got totally distracted updating things on it, then found the post that I hadn't posted...and you see, I am a little scattered today.  But, here is my point. 

Last week, laying in bed way too early in the morning trying to go back to sleep I did some thinking.  It was really good, quiet thinking, probably like meditation.  But in that hour or so, I decided I needed to get back in the swing of things.  Avery is almost one and it is time!  I need to get movtivated about my health, about my work, about life.  And all I could think of was this commercial I have seen for Kaiser Permanente about motivation.  I really love it and it has stuck with me.  I really do need to find my motivation...where did I put that?  I think it might just be starting to peak out from under the bed:)  Keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment