Friday, January 29, 2010

Parenting Your Strong Willed Child


Thanks to Liz Graber for this post, she actually sent me the link below to the article about this topic after we had a girls dinner and discussed just how challenging our very opinionated, daddy-loving, little girls are. Hers is about a year and a half and of course, Sydney is 3. It was right around Scarlett's (Liz's daughter) age that we invested in 1-2-3 Magic. Love that book and process. But, lately as Sydney has gotten to truly be 3, we have faced some challenges. This article is go great. Jason loved and it and we even shared it with my mom who of course said, "wish I had this when you were young." What? My child is a chip off the ole' block, no. I knew I would get my time, and it's only just begun. Anyway, here's a link to Liz's blog and the article. Remember, strong-willed children "often become leaders." Hmm.

http://marriedforlaughter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great article! I read some of the other articles too and Charlie and I are goin got have to post these on the fridge!! Deep breaths, deep breaths! :)
    -- Stephanie

    ReplyDelete