Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Walk Away"

Random ideas today, but funny, I think:
1) "Walk away" -- yes, this is actually what I said to my 3-year-old this morning. Really? She doesn't get it. But, of course, in her wisdom (because I was at my wits end telling her to quite touching mommy's things) she said, "I don't want to walk away" with a knowing glance like "oh, yeah, test me." After I walked away, she eventually said, "I walked away, mommy."
2) "Don't touch my socks their dangerous" -- what? Yes, this is what she told Jason and I last night after she put her socks on her hands (yes, from her feet) and then left them in a basket in the kitchen. Where do they get this stuff?
3) For all those with an iPhone, this is pretty cool. I admit the guilt about handing my iPhone to Sydney while we are in the car or at a restaurant to keep her busy. I've even paid for a 5 minute video to keep her happy. Now, I don't feel bad any more. And, yes, we have this bubble wrap app. It's cool. Why an iPhone can actually be good for your 3-year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment